Monday, August 9, 2010

Team BlackBerry: Where there's...not an app for that

CNN.com: BlackBerry Article

Here's a good CNN.com article about BlackBerry and why, even though they have the largest market share in the US smartphone market, they lag behind the iPhone and Android in fun factor.  Don't get me wrong...I'm a member of Team BlackBerry and I'm definitely content with my phone (hit me up for my BBM pin if you want) but the lack of apps is annoying.  I have a friend with an iPhone and he has an app for everything.  Although most of them are for dumb shit, it doesn't matter...that's why we all buy SMARTphones.  Sending a picture of the crazy ass person in Wal-Mart doesn't have the same feel on a BlackBerry (but it can be done).  RIM definitely has the business game down pat...but step up the fun factor!!!


-Dub

No comments:

Post a Comment