Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm Back/The 252=My Lazarus Pit

Well...I'm finally back on my JO.  I've been slacking on my blogging lately...had a lot on my plate and even more on my mind.  Don't wanna get in to the particulars (mainly, because most of you don't give a damn) but me and my girlfriend of over 2 years recently broke up.  Not that I'm overly sad and down, but its been real hard to adjust without someone being there that you're used to.  That's been the main reason for my mini-hiatus...nothing that I can't deal with though.  In other news, my baby brother just got back from spreading our ignant ways up in NYC this summer.  He received and accepted an offer from a major investment bank so he's already good for graduation.  Couldn't be any prouder...this is gonna make his last year at Duke the most ignant year ever seen on a college campus. Anything less would be uncivilized.

But what else have I been up to?  Took a trip to the 252 on my days off.  Very rejuvenating:  because I was juventated, lost it, then got juvenated again.  Saw my Moms and Papa Dukes...caught up with a lot of high school friends too.  I think I'm gonna make the trips more often...I feel like I've lost touch with my family and close friends from high school.  At the very least, I have to make some trips down for Thirsty Thursdays at Buffalo Wild Wings with the fellas.

I'm making this promise to my 1 or 2 readers that I've amassed so far:  I won't go this long without posting.  I would say that I felt like I let someone down...but...I don't have a lot of readers yet.  Until next time...

-Dub

No comments:

Post a Comment