Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Let Bygones Be Bygones

Looks like Phonte (aka my Doppelganger) and 9th Wonder (excuse me...Grammy Award winner 9th Wonder) have squashed their beef and settled their differences.  On Twitter Phonte said there's not a new Little Brother project in the works or anything but a possibility of that isn't why I'm so happy to see this happen.  Maybe its just me...but when I heard Phonte talk about the situation it seemed like it was still hurt about how it went down and how one of his closest friends wasn't in his corner anymore.  Beyond the music...LB was a group that came from a group of talented ass boys.  Little Brother makes me proud to be from NC because it shows people that we're more that Petey Pablo...we actually have real talent and every LB record has showcased that.  I'm really happy for these guys...they can never drop another Little Brother album and that'll be fine:  I'm happy for them as individuals.

-Dub

No comments:

Post a Comment