Friday, September 3, 2010

What I'm Listening To: Girl U Know-Scarface



This joint is from Scarface's 2007 album MADE.  You know how a song comes along at the right time that speaks to your situation?  Well this is definitely one for me....I've always like Scarface's way of telling it like it is and the third verse of this song is like relationship gospel (no blasphemy).  Not only did this song come along at the right time in my life, but it also marked the same year that Beneath Tha Beat began to form into what it is today.  I first heard this song chilling with Statik and Lyfe in the studio....he kept in rotation damn near all semester. Shoutout to the rest of the BTB crew...them boys got some big things coming soon so watch out

"Now you hurt all along steady hittin her phone, but a bigger dick and longer bank roll she gone"

-Dub

No comments:

Post a Comment