Monday, September 13, 2010

Are You Ready For Some Football??

Yesterday was the first Sunday of the NFL season...football is finally back!!  Of course I was working on the plantation yesterday so I couldn't watch all of the games that I wanted....but any football is better than no football.  For those of you all that did not know...I'm a die hard Falcons fan...if/when they win the Super Bowl I'm doing the Dirty Bird with Jamal Anderson...as soon as I find him.  Since I'm a big Madden-head I also root for the teams that I play with, the Bengals and the Titans.  With the Bengals and Falcons losing in the early games it's safe to say that I was salty going in to work.  Glad to see Mike Vick back to his dazzling ways...and it's always great to see the Cowboys lose (sorry Wise lol).  The Raven-Jets game should be a good one as well...at least I'll catch some of the Chargers/Chiefs when I get off.  For my Super Bowl picks...I have Green Bay beating Cincinnati.  As long as the Packers' offensive line holds up they're the best team in the NFC....and even with the Bengals getting beat yesterday I still think they have one of the best defenses in the league, matched with a potentially explosive offense.  But then again...I HOPE my Falcons take it home this year...it's possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment