Saturday, November 19, 2011

Reason No. 21546411243 Why I Hate PETA

Those crazy asses over at PETA are at it again, trying to ruin the fun of the masses.  The animal rights organization is taking issue with the Tanooki suit that Mario will don in the newest Mario video game (the same one he's been wearing since 1987 or so).  PETA thinks that Mario will have people hunting real life Tanooki racoons for their fur...I guess so people can try to fly like Mario does.  For one...I never knew the name of the suit until this story came about.  Two, even for the people who knew the name of the suit...how many people people actually knew that it was a real animal? *Katt Williams voice* Dont worry...I'll wait.  Now I do agree that the fur trade is pretty bad in how they poach some animals out of existence but going after a video game character isn't the answer....but they don't hear that over the hum of their hybrid car's engine.  Damn hippies

-Dub

No comments:

Post a Comment