Saturday, May 28, 2011

Random Thoughts: 252 Trip Edition

1. REALLY don't feel like driving to work today. Driving an hour in a suit? More than likely gonna be uncomfortable.

2. The more I come home and chill with my friends, the more I realize I'm getting old. Going to house parties with damn near high schoolers and what not...feels like the feds are tryna set me up R. Kelly style.

3. Seeing rednecks argue at Wal-Mart will ALWAYS be funny. Watching the rent-a-cops try to exercise real authority is amusing as well. Me and my homeboy pulled up right at the good part...Wal-Mart does sell everything...they even give away free buggage scenarios.

4. I realized why my mom is so paranoid even though me and my brother are both grown. All she watches on tv are those crime shows (i.e. Snapped, Cold Case Files)....so she thinks that everyone is trying to kill us for insurance money.

5. The Netflix app for Android is everything to me right now. Black Dynamite and 30 Rock on the go? #winning

6. After these playoffs if you say LeBron is not clutch, you're either braindead or the most diabolical hater this side of the Mississippi.

7. Again...any questions you have for me send them to dubnificent.btb@gmail.com. Trying to set up some posts where I give ignant ass answers to ignant ass questions....need your help to make it happen.

-Dub

No comments:

Post a Comment