Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Back from Hiatus/Call of Duty: MW3 Trailer

First I'd like to apologize to my followers for not posting in such a long time.  Had a lot of things come up and haven't made the time to share my thoughts like I should.  Not sure how many of you all missed me but I'm back posting on a regular basis (hopefully). 

I'd also like to add another feature to the blog:  Ask Dub.  Nothing major...just ask me any questions about any subject and I'll post the answers on my blog.  I'm still trying to figure out a way to add some sort of widget on the side of the page (anyone one with the knowledge feel free to hit me up) but in the meantime e-mail them to dubnificent.btb@gmail.com.  I've added the account to my phone and I'll answer them as soon as I get them.  But without further ado...let me get you back to the blog post already in progress...



New trailer for MW3 coming out this November.  Yeah...It's as good as copped

-Dub

No comments:

Post a Comment