Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Not For The Epileptic-Kanye's "All Of The Lights" Video



Take a look at Kanye's new video directed by Hype Williams (he's still alive??). One...I hope no one that is epileptic watched that video or they're about to have a serious episode.  I'm not even sure why people make music videos anymore...it's not like MTV/Vh1 plays them anymore...and BET?....let's not start with them. Personally?...not a big fan of the video.  Love the track...but the words in lights were a little over done...after the intro I thought "OK...that's enough."  But genius/gayfish Kanye stayed at it and made it...um...cool.  I'm still not sure why Kid Cudi was in the video...but I'm glad that, even after making all of that sad ass music, he hasn't committed suicide yet.  But Rhianna?? GUD LAWD! She's still nuttier than squirrel shit but she looks delicious in that video (SN: I've coined a new term for sexy women:  visually delicious. Take it and use it...and if you don't like it kiss my ass).  That shirt type contraption accentuates her small but efficient amount of titty meat.  Dope track though...Kanye's "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" is challenging "Graduation" as my favorite West album.

-Dub

No comments:

Post a Comment