Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ignant Classics: Coo Coo Cal-In My Projects



When I was in high school (and I didn't have baseball practice) my favorite activity was watching Rap City. You know...when they had Big Tigger and had decent interviews with the artists.  Of course I've always had an affinity for ignant ass music...so sitting here one day I figured I'd take a trip down memory lane and share it with my readers.  So I'm starting something new on my blog...Ignant Classics.

Anyone know what happened to Coo Coo Cal? Or did he go the way of all of rap's one hit wonders of the early 00's (i.e. jail, regular jobs, their momma's couch)?   I'm still bugging at how they were playing pool outside...the humidity and cold would have wreaked havoc on that table...but no one cared, it's the projects.  This song taught me one thing:  the hood loves hoodrats.

-Dub

No comments:

Post a Comment