Friday, June 3, 2011

Ruck Fihanna



This is the new video from America's favorite Caribbean crazy chick songtress Rhianna.  Let me start by saying this:  I don't like what Chris Brown did to Rhianna...I don't agree with hitting women.  But, honestly, I've been close and know that's another level of rage I hope to never reach again.  So no I don't like it but he's human and it's easy enough to give in to that raw emotion. With that being said...I'm getting really tired of Rhianna capitalizing off of that incident. Yes...she was indeed a victim when she was beaten...but no one else found it odd that she didn't do interviews until more that 10 months later right when her new album came out?  Plus they're two sides to every story...not saying she deserved the Mike Tyson treatment but if a chick throws my phone out the car she's at least getting shook (I'm 29.4% choking...I mean joking).  There are many stories about Rhi being a crazy horny chick...put two and two together and it's easy to guess that she was talking cold shit to Breezy that night in the Lambo.  It's just a hella double standard...if Breezy was to make a video with any reference to that infamous night he'd be a immature kid that needs to go to anger management again.  But it seems like she's being celebrated for a video that shows her fighting back...by killing a dude.  So...if she would have had a gun that night Chris would be dead?  Maybe I'm stretching with that one...but I think it's high time for Rhianna to move on and be back to being known for being an artist rather than Chris Brown's speed bag.  It's also time for all these uber-urban-feminists to realize that Rhianna is crazy as hell and stop telling us that every time she acts out it's because of Chris...miss me with the the bull.

-Dub

No comments:

Post a Comment