Monday, June 27, 2011

Random Thoughts: BET Awards


Everyone that knows me knows that I hate BET. I was home from work last night...and I wasn't going to watch it at first.  But when you put BET, ignant niggas, technology, and Birdman all in the same room hilarity is bound to ensue.  And boy they didn't disappoint.  I got put in Twitter jail last night because I was buggin so hard.  Here are some of my thoughts about last night.
-I'm going to need for Tiffany Green to enter the Witness Protection Program.  That EPIC FAIL was one for the ages.  I'm not sure who was to blame for the discrepancy between the tablet and the teleprompter but she's gonna take the fall for it.  BET could have handled it better too...but you know...they're BET.

-Where was 50 Tyson?

-My exact reaction when Cee Lo came out looking like the black bomb bird from Angry Birds: "LJHFDGLJBGLJNFALKaaaaflksdfgk;KFGSF!!!!!" I couldn't breeve.

-Jill Scott...my lawd.  She can have all of my musically talented babies.  And Free?? DAT. ASS.

-Those new artists were dope...but their wardrobe?  Chick had a tutu on...I was done

-Hey Al Sharpton? I AIN'T TEXTING SHIT!

-Man...I don't know who who was doing the censoring but they need to get fired after last night.  It seems as though they thought cuss words were cool but the word directly following it was a bad one.  The FCC is caking up today in fines.
-Rick Ross...c'mon son....you messing it up for big dudes everywhere.  Put a damn shirt on man.

-Braxton from the Jamie Foxx show >>> The Braxton sisters
-Chris Brown STILL has blonde hair?

-I'm gonna need someone else other than Kirk Franklin or Mary Mary to win a gospel award.

-BET did do one thing right...loved the tributes to Nate Dogg and Gil Scott Heron.

-Dub


No comments:

Post a Comment