Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!  Just imagine...this day hundreds of years ago settlers were feeding the natives.  Then they stole their land and gave them a holiday to commemorate this jacking.  I always love this holiday...just because the family gets together and just spend good times together.  And of course....you eat yourself into a small coma...only to wake up, drive to someone else's house and do it again.

I have a lot to be thankful for...I'm thankful for being a healthy, employed young man with a loving family, great friends,and a blog to express my ignant beliefs.  I'm also thankful for my couple of followers and you who's reading this.  So thank you...I love you and make sure you tell your people you love them.

-Dub

No comments:

Post a Comment