Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Lil B Phenomenon



So...I've come around on Lil B The Based God.  At first I dismissed him and his music...but that's because I wasn't based back then.  Hip hop snobs kill me talking down on him.  Look...what ever happened to the days when cats could have fun on the mic?  Everyone takes themselves too seriously...either you gotta rap about being gangsta or spending money they don't have.  Maybach music my ass...how about Honda Accord music (no shot at Ross b/c I like his music...just that he's one of the few that can actually afford one)?  All music doesn't have to meet the same end...some can just be fun to listen to.  So what he said he's white like Asher Roth?  Just bug out and keep it moving. WOO WOO SWACK.  Not saying he's the next Lil Wayne...but remember about 5-6 years ago when everyone said Lil Wayne was crazy because no one knew what he was talking about?  They all said his mixtapes were nonsense...now he's the hottest thing since sliced bread and sweet tea.  Just let Lil B have his fun...he has a large viral following here and around the world.  He's doing his thing...let him create and stay in his lane.

But with all that being said...he still can't fuck my bitch.

-Dub

No comments:

Post a Comment